Capture the Everyday is about getting you to capture those everyday moments in your life! Each Thursday, I’ll issue a simple challenge to capture something that’s a part of your daily life. You can post just a picture or add some words to go along with it. You’ll have a week to get it done and then I’ll issue another. It’s a quick, easy way to start capturing those little parts of life we sometimes take for granted.
This Week’s Assignment: A Laugh
Nothing like a popsicle to make a kid go from this…
I don’t know about you but I love a good scrunched-up laugh.
Next Assignment: Your Stash (or whatever sorts of things you stash and are willing to share- lol)
If you want to participate, just a few things to note:
- Grab the badge (code is in column to the right):
- Feel free to write about what you captured. A funny story about it. A history on it. How you’ll remember it. What will you want to remember about that picture 20, 30, 40 years from now? But just a picture and a caption are fine too.
- Don’t worry if you “aren’t a good photographer.” Consider this practice. Plus, it’s about capturing the memory, not a pretty picture.
- Visit the blogger ahead of you and as many others as you have time for.
- Leave a comment below (this notifies me through email that you linked up).