Hi. Do you remember this blog? And, um, where did the last six months go?
I’m sure by now you’ve pretty much forgotten about my little ole blog. You probably follow Momcomm *cough cough* so you know where I disappeared too these last two seasons.
WRITING A BOOK.
In case you don’t follow me on my other blog Momcomm, I’ve spent the last eight months writing Blog Design for Dummies!
During the writing of this beast of a book, holidays have passed, major life events happened, and news broke:
- My car accident (totalled my beloved XTerra)
- Lots of car shopping (got a 2010 Mazda CX-9)
- Big Roo learned to read
- My birthday
- One year anniversary of my father’s death
- Sandy Hook tragedy
- Hubby’s birthday
- New Years
- My kids’ birthday (and birthday party)
- My Mom’s birthday
- Bachelorette party in Annapolis
- Little Roo’s first soccer season
- My one year anniversary at Burt’s Bees
- Boston Marathon tragedy
- My sister’s wedding in Charleston
- Family visits, travels out of town, sick children, sick parents, and on and on and on
So many things… all things I wanted to write about here. I really, really wanted to write about.
But when you work 20 hours a week then shuffle kids back and forth from school, preschool and events, you run out of time to write anything other than your book and an occasional Momcomm post.
I’ve missed having this place to write down my thoughts about things that are happening in our world (and my little world).
I look forward to writing here again. Maybe not every week. But I’m okay with that! I’m just happy to have a place to share my thoughts and experiences.
Of course, as I say this, I’ll actually be MIA for a couple more weeks. I got invited to the Disney Social Media Mom conference and we’re leaving for Disney World Thursday!
I’ll be back to share my kids’ FIRST EVER Disney trip (and my first since college). I’m ready to learn and experience Disney SMM and watch my kids’ eyes light up over and over again!
See ya soon!