Wordless Wednesday: Looking Up to Big Roo

by melissa on September 12, 2012 · 6 comments

Big Roo started soccer season! It’s his fourth season but we’re with a different league this time so there’s no funny-cute names like he’s had before. He loves it just the same. And his team name is the Renegades this time.

Little Roo isn’t quite old enough to play yet, BUT he’s like an honorary part of the team.

(Which one of these is not like the other?)

And be still my heart. Such sweet brothers.

The game was a success. A missing-one-tooth Big Roo scored a goal and I captured the excitement.

Pssst, if you’re a fan on my Week in My Life series, stay tuned! I’ll be leading another one in October. Details to come (and some fun extras).

1 Joules September 12, 2012 at 12:04 pm

So cute and so big! That tine thing does zip on by.
And I am a fan of Week in My Life! I’ve missed capturing the everyday with you and the other ladies. Looking forward to it!
Joules recently posted..We’re Still All In This Together

2 Kacey September 12, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Woot-woot! You answered the question I’ve been wanting to ask. I’d added the Week in My Life series to my blog calendar earlier this year because it was such a big hit with my readers. I’m glad you’re hosting it again.
Kacey recently posted..How To Speak Life Over Your Children

3 Alissa | CleverCompass.com September 12, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Awesome pics. I especially love the top one and like Joules I miss Capture the Everyday and am really looking forward to WIML.
Alissa | CleverCompass.com recently posted..I Can’t Be The Blogger You Want Me To Be

4 Erika September 17, 2012 at 4:33 pm

How cute! I love Little Roos hair! I wish my little ones hair would grow like that. Instead it goes every which way! :)
Erika recently posted..Cooper – Construction Theme Name Plaques

5 adrienne September 22, 2012 at 6:41 pm

Your boys are adorable! I’m a mom of two boys as well. It’s the best!
adrienne recently posted..Firmoo eyewear review

6 Scarlett Rose September 26, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Kids are looking great in the soccer field. They are really cute & adorable.

Thanks for sharing these shinny moments :-)
-Scarlett.
Scarlett Rose recently posted..The beauty of diversity