Notice: Undefined index: plus_sharedcount_enabled in /home/melacul/public_html/adventuroo.com/wp-content/plugins/simple-share-buttons-adder/php/class-buttons.php on line 670
Notice: Undefined index: bar_sharedcount_enabled in /home/melacul/public_html/adventuroo.com/wp-content/plugins/simple-share-buttons-adder/php/class-buttons.php on line 672
Five years ago…
- I became a mother for the first time.
- Big Roo entered this world exactly on his due date.
- And Daddy Roo and I entered the world of parenthood.
Two years ago…
- I was 38 weeks pregnant with Little Roo.
- And at 3 in the morning my water broke.
- Little Roo became big brother’s birthday present.
Two brothers with the same birthday.
We’re talking about a three year and four hour age difference (with the time difference since Big Roo was born in Arizona and Little Roo in North Carolina).
I don’t know if they’ll ever get how special it is to have the same birthday because that’s all they’ll ever know.
What I do know is that they are beautiful and brilliant and downright hysterical little guys. They never cease to surprise me.
Happy birthday, my Roos!