Capture the Everyday: Something You’re Thankful For

by melissa on November 22, 2011 · 11 comments

Capture the Everyday is about getting you to capture those everyday moments in your life! Each Tuesday, I’ll issue a simple challenge to capture something that’s a part of your daily life. You can post just a picture or add some words to go along with it. You’ll have a week to get it done and then I’ll issue another. It’s a quick, easy way to start capturing those little parts of life we sometimes take for granted.

This Week’s Assignment: Something You’re Thankful For

I’m going to go all obvious but I’m sure you understand. I’m feeling extra grateful this year to have two beautiful and healthy children. Big Roo starts kindergarten next year so I’ve been doing a lot of school tours and such lately. It’s made me extra zoned into the fact that these two are growing up.

I’m thankful for their health, their love and their connection as brothers. And those lush heads of hair. That too.

Next Assignment: Movie or Music Collection (even just a few of your faves)

Your turn!

If you want to participate, just a few things to note:

- Grab the badge (code is in column to the right):

- Feel free to write about what you captured. A funny story about it. A history on it. How you’ll remember it. What will you want to remember about that picture 20, 30, 40 years from now?

- Just a picture and a caption are fine too.

- Don’t worry if you “aren’t a good photographer.” Consider this practice. Plus, it’s about capturing the memory, not a pretty picture.

- Visit the blogger ahead of you and as many others as you have time for.

- Leave a comment below (this notifies me through email that you linked up).

Psst… Andrea from Lil Kid Things is doing a week of Thanksgiving link-up too if you want to join in! Just click the image and head over to her place too!
Lilkidthings