Capture the Everyday is about getting you to capture those everyday moments in your life! Each Tuesday, I’ll issue a simple challenge to capture something that’s a part of your daily life. You can post just a picture or add some words to go along with it. You’ll have a week to get it done and then I’ll issue another. It’s a quick, easy way to start capturing those little parts of life we sometimes take for granted.
This Week’s Assignment: Halloween Closeup
You may have already seen our costumes already if you’ve seen my Twitter stream or follow me on Instagram. But I’m saving the full pictures for tomorrow! Today I’m sticking to the theme of closeups! Can you guess who we are?
I figure you’ll at least guess two of the four. In case you’re wondering, I didn’t wear a ‘stache.
Next Assignment: Something you collect
If you want to participate, just a few things to note:
- Grab the badge (code is in column to the right):
- Feel free to write about what you captured. A funny story about it. A history on it. How you’ll remember it. What will you want to remember about that picture 20, 30, 40 years from now?
- Just a picture and a caption are fine too.
- Don’t worry if you “aren’t a good photographer.” Consider this practice. Plus, it’s about capturing the memory, not a pretty picture.
- Visit the blogger ahead of you and as many others as you have time for.
- Leave a comment below (this notifies me through email that you linked up).