Notice: Undefined index: plus_sharedcount_enabled in /home/melacul/public_html/adventuroo.com/wp-content/plugins/simple-share-buttons-adder/php/class-buttons.php on line 670
Notice: Undefined index: bar_sharedcount_enabled in /home/melacul/public_html/adventuroo.com/wp-content/plugins/simple-share-buttons-adder/php/class-buttons.php on line 672
Capture the Everyday is about getting you to capture those everyday moments in your life! Each Thursday, I’ll issue a simple challenge to capture something that’s a part of your daily life. You can post just a picture or add some words to go along with it. You’ll have a week to get it done and then I’ll issue another. It’s a quick, easy way to start capturing those little parts of life we sometimes take for granted.
This Week’s Assignment:
Fun with Water
I’ve got one for ya inside and one out.
Here’s Big Roo at one of his swim lessons. Look at how proud he is. I’m so glad he’s getting more comfortable in the water. He’ll be a fish before the end of the summer.
Little Roo will be sticking to drinking water for now. Although he’s a little bit nonconformist.
He does love the pool though. Tries to run straight into the deep end. Good thing I’m speedy too.
Next Week’s Assignment: Getting dirty (come on. get your mind out of the gutter.)
If you want to participate, just a few things to note:
– Grab the badge (code is in column to the right):
– Feel free to write about what you captured. A funny story about it. A history on it. How you’ll remember it. What will you want to remember about that picture 20, 30, 40 years from now?
– Just a picture and a caption are fine too.
– Don’t worry if you “aren’t a good photographer.” Consider this practice. Plus, it’s about capturing the memory, not a pretty picture.
– Visit the blogger ahead of you and as many others as you have time for.
– Leave a comment below (this notifies me through email that you linked up).