Wordless Wednesday: Then & Now

Tomorrow, Daddy Roo will celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary.

So I thought it was only fitting that I dig up a picture of us during our dating years…

Circa 1995ish…

And 15 years later (10 of that married)…

More anniversary talk tomorrow…

Comments

Scars and less hair and mom hair, I bet you two are more beautiful to each other now than you were 15 years ago. Happy Anniversary!

I was thinking about you yesterday, blog buddy!

You’re so right 15 years and more beautiful than ever!

I love it! And to be honest, you don’t really look all that different. I have to admit, I have some similar pictures with long (permed, in my case) hair and some furry caterpillars on top of my eyes. It actually makes me appreciate my aged look all the more!

Happy Anniversary! (2000 must have been a good year for weddings!)
    Fadra recently posted..Rainy Days and Mondays

wow that’s amazing! We’re college sweethearts too. Let me know if you ever do a “then” shot– gotta see it!

I love these photos, especially the current day photo. You two look just as happy and in love. It’s amazing how our love for our spouses shifts and changes as our family expands. The love is still there and it’s still strong. Happy anniversary!
    Thanks for stopping by and linking up. Have a great day.

Kristi, Live and Love…Out Loud
    @TweetingMama
    Kristi {at} Live and Love…Out Loud recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Got Beef

It is amazing isn’t it? We know so little in those “early days” of love… enough I guess to know to stick with that person though huh?

Love the side by side comparison along with all the squiggly notes.

I must say hoorayyy for the French references “sans” and congratulations on a lasting marriage. Please let us know what you do for your anniversary. How exciting!

We’re headed to Asheville, NC for the weekend. Gonna visit the Biltmore Estate and some other things.

And yes, I use sans a lot for some reason! :-)

I LOVE this. Such a clever idea. And boy does 10 years change things. haha. You guys are a beautiful family though. Thanks for linkin up for WW!

Definitely. It’s like we crossed into a realm of “older people” or something. Congrats on yours too– woohoo for weddings in 2000!

I really love how you shared a before photo, and and current photo! I just love your humor too! We once discussed things we had in common, I can add a few more to the list!! Married in the fall, c-section scar…first baby ~ Dog!!

Thanks for stopping by Organzied Chaos! If you really like pumpkin (as I do), I would add a little more pumpkin spice to the cookies, just a little! Also, I am making another receipe this weekend with pumpkin…they’re called Pilgram Pies…imagine a chocolate whoopie pie, and then change the flavors to pumpkin with cream cheese filling!! I’ll share next week, I promise!!